Sunday, June 05, 2005

More personal Stuff

"Typical airbender response, Avoid and Evade". This was told to the avatar by his long time earthbending friend. After watching the episode I realize that that has been be default response to most problems I face. The past 24 hrs have been quite intresting and based of what has happened I find that I have once again been doing the same. Those who know me well will have heard me say many many times 'my mother always said "Prevention is better than cure"' , for some reason, however, I think I may be taking this out of proportion, and quite possibley hurting mysef in the process Image hosted by Photobucket.com.
Well, we know that life is about growing and learning, and it has a way of being patient enough to allow us to repeat a course as many times as you need to to learn, the question is, many times, wether or not we'll do it the easy way or the hard way. For me, the path is not clear and in a way, somewhat cloudy, yet I know what the next step should be, and still I take a different path, hmmmm.......
(I think thats why the path is cloudy, it may just be I am headed in the wrong direction....... intresting)

3 comments:

laroper18 said...

Habits die hard. If you know the right direction and yet continue taking the wrong one, then it becomes harder to do the right thing.

We are all human and there will be times when it isn't that black and white, but what makes the difference is the effort, the drive and the will to do what you know deep down is the right and moral thing to do.

All the best!

Bashmentbasses said...

Pray as if only prayer will accomplish that which you desire and then work as if only work will accomplish what you desire.

That combination will lead you to success over any obstacle. Yes it's human to err and it will be hard to fight the good fight. But NEVER settle for mediocrity!!!

me said...

you FINALLY watched Avatar, and I have to read about it on a blog? oh well, good stuff... what did you think?