Monday, July 10, 2006

Rasta In Court

Disclaimer:
The views exprest in the following post in no way reflect the actual views of the owner of this blog. I just got the email and thought it was funn.... err I mean dispicable.

A Rasta and his Empress are in court getting a divorce. The problem was, who should get custody of the child?

The Empress jumped up and said, "Your Honor. I brought the child into this world with pain and labor. She should be in my custody"

The judge turns to the dread and says, "What do you have to say in the matter?"

The Rasta sat for a while contemplating ... then slowly rose and said, "Yow ... your Honor, If I and I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi come out, a who fa Pepsi ... 'I and I' or the machine?

6 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

LOL!
No wonder they getting a divorce since she was just a vending machine to him

bassChocolate said...

LOL!!! Where's the slot? Where's the slot?

Rae said...

lol. here disya iddy-boo him bout where's di slot...

Bashmentbasses said...

So is why oonu tink seh oonu fi call di a empress a slut?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Peugeot 206 boot panel