Friday, February 03, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

  This year's super bowl is going to be between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. I am going to be cheering for the Patriots, not because I think they are the better team, (which i do) and not because I am a fan of the Patriots (which I am). No, none of these things hold much water to me. The real issue here is a desire, a need, for cold, malicious and malevolent vengeance.

All this started in 2008 when the egregiously flaccid Giants, who shouldn't even have made it to the playoffs, dashed the patriot's chance to have the perfect season. Oh how it rankled me to the very core to see this half baked excuse for an NFL finalist end the hope and dreams of a team I considered the be epitome of NFL perfection.

ggrrrrrrrrrr!

It still hurts to this day, 4 years later.

It is with this in mine that I do not just want the Patriots to win. Noooo!
I want the land to be purged of any trace of self worth or respect that the Giants may have. I want at the end of this game for the International Court of justice to send out a warrant for the arrest of the entire Patriots team. I want for every human right to which the Giants are entitled to be systematically and irrevocably violated... with extreme prejudice. I want to see men sobbing at the loss of their manhood and dignity.

I want Superbowl XLVI on Sunday February 5, 2012 to go down in INFAMY!

selah

signed: still bitter



No comments: