Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Princess Gone

Ok so I would figure that seeing that there has always been a tug of war between spending time with my GF and my other friends, her being away would not be too hard as I now could spend as much time with everyone else as I use to. I mean I fully well expected to miss her but figured that I’d lyme enough to keep myself distracted

WRONG!

I literally think about her every minute, there is just something about absence… I don’t know
And every day I am just thinking the 2 weeks are getting longer and longer. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the time with my friends but… I don’t know
A perfect example is yesterday, I ran out of credit the day before and seeing that I running on a budget I decided to wait a day before I called. Can I tell you that was almost physically painful, I mean every 2 seconds I am taking up the phone to call. Totally pathetic if you ask me (Go Away CB). The worst part is if she was here I wouldn’t feel such a great need to call, Mind you I don’t think we have ever gone a day without calling each other but still… Of course I had to get a phone card…

**sigh** this 2 weeks is gonna be long

9 comments:

Bashmentbasses said...

Whip it! Whip it good!

Miss Mel said...

That is so sweet :D

Anonymous said...

All I will say is I am happy for the 2 of you. :-) Don't pay the haters no mind.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Look. I don't usually read these blog things, but I was pointed to this post.

You are in serious danger of being the most embarrassingly-lovesick Panoridim member ever... in which case, thank God I don't have that title anymore. Been trying to ditch that thing for years.

The Seeker said...

Trust me i dont have it, u need to talk to Rory (drummer)

bassChocolate said...

Aren't you proud out me, Seeker? I haven't said a bad word!

(8) When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie... (8)

me said...

I suddenly have the urge to do the P-man dance

The Seeker said...

ha ha very funny :P

Thinkbass said...

Seeker: I am trying desperately hard to not have anything mean to say.

I feel myself weakening, I want to say that this is pathetically brutal to yourself - given - well - given a lot of things .

Instead I will say - ahmmm...good for you?