Sunday, May 08, 2011

What the...!

The Lakers got swept out of the playoffs!!!!!???

I am in shock, the world as i know it is no more, and i have entered the twilight zone. Don't get me wrong, I am no Laker Lover, but I wanted my Celtics to be the one to but the dagger in their hearts denying them the much anticipated 3peat...

Sigh, alas it was the Mavericks (a team i actually dislike more than the Lakers) and that leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. As such the NBA title is truly up for grabs for the first time in years.

The truth is, as great as my Celts are, they are old and right now the athleticism of the Heats are giving them a run for their money. And even when they are done.. the sleeper of this tournament will be waiting on them... Reditum La BULLS

I am now just waiting with bated breath to see how this tournament will end.

No comments: