Monday, September 08, 2008

NFL

The NFL season has resumed and as such I now have a reason to watch ESPN again...

I know its not much coming from someone who watches cricket.. but i can't help but feel like baseball is one of the more boring games played professionally today.

In any case, on day 1 of the 08-09 NFL season
a huge blow was dealt to the team that i am routing for this year..... Brady (quarter back of the Patriots) is injured...
Now dont get me wrong,
I still think they'll reach the super bowl... their team is that perfect... I just want Brady to be there....

After the debacle last year when the underdog Giants beat them in the finals, it is a matter of pride and honour that he comes back with the same team and brutally and ruthless annihilate all opposition who dare to think that mere mortals can compete against perfection.....

I will admit I was not a big fan of the patriots last year
but when a mediocre team beats one of the GREATEST football teams of all times I take personal offense.....

I hope that when the giants meet the patriots again
the brutality of the defeat will send Giant fans home crying......
so that they know that while Prometheus did steal the flame, Zeus still holds the lightening.
(selah)

No comments: